Waggin' Tails Dog Training
Private Lessons and Behavior Counseling
While group classes are often the best environment for most people and their dogs, private lessons are sometimes more appropriate.
You might want private lessons if you:
- Only need help with a couple of things like house-soiling, nipping, or walking your dog nicely on a leash, and don’t want to worry about all the other things we teach in a group class.
- Need fast help right now with your specific problem and can’t wait to start the next class and come to that topic.
- Have schedule conflicts and cannot take group classes when they
are offered or have to miss a week of class and need a make-up lesson.
- Enjoy the one-on-one attention you get with private lessons where training is tailored to your needs.
- Learn better with one-on-one attention from an instructor.
- Have a dog that is aggressive with other dogs and can’t participate in a group class.
We offer private lessons for problem behavior solving, basic
obedience and manners, competition obedience, competition agility, and
Private lessons are available Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. Call
(990-2016) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see what day/times are
available. Complete and return a registration
form before your
The fee for a private lesson for 1-2 dogs is:
$30 for ½ hour *add $10/dog for more than 2 dogs
$50 for 1 hour *add $15/dog for more than 2 dogs
The first lesson is 1 hour and your choice after that.